Permanent position: Major Canadian design-build and consulting firm is hiring a Project Architect to join their office in Accra Ghana. This individual must be a team player and will be responsible developing designs and leading projects design w/ junior Architect. Qualified candidates must be a licensed Professional Architect and have prior experience in all aspect of Architectural design including 3-D perspectives, specifically with International Modern Hospitals, 5 – star Hotel, international standard, Mixed used building (CBD) and commercial buildings. This is a great opportunity for an experienced individual. Relocation will be provided to qualified candidates for the ECO-CITY GHANA PROJECT, Accra Ghana. Please apply.
- Lead projects and provide technical guidance to design staff
- Meet with clients and coordinate with contractors to determine project scope, and industry standards
- Master's degree in Architectural Design
- Registered Professional Architect
- Proficient with Autodesk Autocad Architural Release 16 thru 19 and 3-D STUDIO Rendering
- Must have Building Information System (BIS) know-how
- Free Health care Plan, HSA
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Tax free Salary w/ direct deposit either local or oversea.
- Free housing w/security
- Free Transportation
- Free monthly Allowance
- Salary is negotiable w/ Bonus Pool